Nutty Bar Cheesecake
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 25
- 24 Nutty Bar Wafer Bars
- 2-8oz Pkg Cream Cheese
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Imitation Vanilla
- 1/2 cup (melted) Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1 - 4oz Pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 Cups Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Unwrap 12 Nutty Bars and chop until finely crushed. Pour into bowl. Add butter to crushed bars and mix well. Press into bottom of a 12" Spring form pan. Set aside.
- Unwrap remaining Nutty Bars. Cut in half. Line rim of pan with the bars standing up along the edge.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream cheese, milk, peanut butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add whipping cream, pudding mix and vanilla to cream cheese filling. Mix two minutes.
- Pour filling into crust. Chill overnight.