Nutty Toaster Oven S'mores
Recipe By: Save-A-Lot Food Stores
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 5
- 6 Honey Grahams
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars with Peanuts or Almonds
- 6 tsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 Big Marshmallows
- Preheat toaster oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay 1/2 of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet. Spread each with 1 teaspoon peanut butter.
- Top with a square of chocolate to cover. Slice marshmallows in half, and place 1/2 a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing slightly to make a sandwich. Serve immediately, while still warm.