Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 30-35
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Iodized Salt
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
NotesCool on rack for 1 hour before serving.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Combine 2 tbsp. of water and chocolate in medium bowl. Microwave on medium for 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Mix in pumpkin puree.
- Using an electrical mixer, beat sugars, eggs, vanilla and salt on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Once it is a thick, blend in pumpkin mixture on low.
- Stir in cocoa and flour until blended thoroughly.
- Pour batter into baking ban. Bake for 30 minutes.