Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 15
- 1 1/2 cups soft margarine
- 2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Imitation Vanilla
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 15oz can Canned Pumpkin
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix margarine, brown sugar and sugar together in very large bowl until creamy.
- Stir in vanilla, egg and pumpkin to this creamy mixture. Sift in (gradually) 4 cups flour, 2 tsp. baking soda, 2 tsp. Cinnamon, and 1 tsp. salt.
- Add 1 cup or more of Chocolate chips. Continue to stir.
- Drop cookies onto a lightly greased cookie sheet by the teaspoon, or as desired size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
- Makes 5-6 dozen.