Pumpkin Spiced Candied Nuts
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 Cups Ginger Evans? Walnuts
- 1 1/2 Cups Ginger Evans? Pecan Halves
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- As needed Westcott? Non-stick Cooking Spray
- As needed Aluminum Foil Heavy Duty
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Water
NotesAlways be very careful when working with hot sugar, it can cause very bad burns. Store nuts in a sealed Poly Steel? plastic bag.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium size pot, begin heating the brown sugar with the Marcum? pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Heat the sugar mixture to a boil, and boil for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, mix together the Ginger Evans? nuts in a separate bowl.
- Heat the nuts in the microwave for about 45 seconds, then immediately pour nuts into pot and stir to coat.
- Pour nut mixture out onto a baking sheet lined with Poly Steel? aluminum foil that has been sprayed with Westcott? cooking spray.
- Place the nuts into a preheated 350 ? F oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove nuts from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from pan to a serving bowl. Serve and Enjoy!