Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 Cups fresh raspberries
- 1 box 40oz Ginger Evans? Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 4 Tbsp Ginger Evans? Sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp Home Churned? Sweet Cream Butter, melted
- Use Ginger Evans? Biscuit & Baking Mix to make the tart crust (follow directions on box).
- Once the crust has cooled, sprinkle it evenly with 2 Tbsp of sugar. Spread raspberries evenly across the crust, drizzle melted butter over the berries and sprinkle with remaining 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Bake at 400?F for 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and raspberries have released a little of their juice.