Strawberry Upside Down Cake
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 60
- 2 cups, crushed Frozen Whole Strawberries
- 1 pkg Strawberry Gelatin
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 pkg Yellow Cake Mix
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder and top with marshmallows.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package and pour on top of the marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, for about 40 to 50 minutes. Once done baking, cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides and turn the cake out onto a serving tray. Store cake in the refrigerator.