Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 0
- 1 lb (rinsed) Fresh Strawberries
- 8 oz pkg, Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a medium bowl, with a standing or handheld electric mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy, for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut off the strawberry stems with a sharp knife.
- Slice each strawberry width-wise into three pieces. Take one sliced strawberry, and layer the cream cheese mixture on one side of the strawberry using a butter knife or a pastry bag. Set the next slice of strawberry on top, sandwiching the mixture.
- Next, spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture atop the recently placed strawberry. Top with the final strawberry slice. Repeat this process with each strawberry until complete.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.