Lemon Grilled Chicken Breasts
Prep Time 150
Cook Time 10
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Iodized Salt
- 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- Combine lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and chicken in a resealable plastic freezer bag. Marinate for 1-2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove chicken from bag, but save marinade. Oil grates on grill, and place chicken on grill rack.
- Brush chicken with remaining marinade, and sprinkle salt and pepper. Grill 4-6 minutes on each side, or until done.