Prep Time 15
Cook Time 45
- 1, chopped Cabbage
- 1-10.75oz can Cream Of Celery Soup
- 8oz Pasteurized Cheese Spread
- 1/2 lbs Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 tbs Butter
- 1 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Cook Italian ground sausage in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir until all of the sausage turns a nice brown and there are no pink spots inside any of the clumps of meat. Once thoroughly cooked, turn off heat and set aside.
- Mix cabbage, cream of celery soup, So Cheezy cheese and low-fat ricotta in a large bowl. Add in cooked Italian ground sausage. Add mixed ingredients evenly into a 9 x 13? greased baking dish.
- Bake 375 for 45 minutes. While this is baking, melt the butter in the microwave, then mix with the bread crumbs in a small bowl until evenly moistened. (Add more butter if desired.)
- Remove the casserole dish from the oven and sprinkle the buttered bread crumbs on top. Bake another 20 minutes. Remove, let cool and serve.