Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25-30 minutes
- 3 Cups, crushed Cornflakes
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Water
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
NotesTip: Have 2 large chicken breasts? Cut them in half (similar to a butterfly technique) so that you stretch 2 pieces of meat into 4 pieces of meat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts - on front and back.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg and water with a fork.
- Crush cornflakes (place in a bag let the kids gently crush cornflakes). Once cornflakes have been crushed into small pieces mix in melted butter. Pour cornflakes in a shallow pan - pie pans work well.
- Prepare a baking dish with 1 teaspoon of olive oil or butter.
- Take each chicken breast and dip in egg/water mixture and let excess drip off of the chicken. Then take the chicken and press into the cornflake mixture coating all sides. Once covered place in prepared baking dish and repeat with all chicken breasts
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken breasts are cooked through.