Grilled Pork Chops with Cilantro and Lime Vinaigrette
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 5-6
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp iodized salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, cumin, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt. Then add oil in a slow stream, whisking well. Whisk in cilantro and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper. Oil grill rack, then grill pork chops, covered, turning over once, until just cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes total.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over pork chops, and serve.