Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken Tenders
Prep Time 250 minutes
Cook Time 8-10 minutes
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- Place chicken in a sealable bag or container.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour over chicken and toss or stir well to ensure chicken is well coated with the sauce. Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 4 hours to overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grates. Grill chicken turning every couple of minutes until cooked through, approximately 8-10 minutes total. Serve hot and enjoy!