Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless Chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Medium Navel Oranges
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 2 sliced Green Onions
NotesRecipe by Fruits from Chile.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for a few minutes to lightly brown.
- Add oranges and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Cook for a few more or until chicken is nicely glazed with sauce.
- Top with green onions.