Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 20
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cups, raw Instant Rice
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 8 oz, frozen Pepper Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Shredded Cheese
- 1/3 cups pickled banana pepper rings
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make 2 cups of Instant rice according to package directions, season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a skillet and season with Marcum salt and pepper. Mix frozen and pickled peppers into the meat.
- Mix beef mixture with cooked rice and mushroom soup. Place into a casserole dish.
- Top casserole with Coburn Farms cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!