Pineapple Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 8 medium Pork Chops
- 1 can Sliced Pineapple
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice. Salt and pepper pork chops to taste.
- In a small sauce pan, combine pineapple juice, water, brown sugar and mustard and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and corn starch mixture. Simmer for 3 minutes until thick, stirring constantly.
- Brush sauce on pork chops and place on a prepared grill. Brown pork chops for 2 minutes on each side, brush on more sauce and top with pineapple rings. Cook for 2-3 more minutes and turn so pineapple rings are on grill and get the nice grill marks.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Flip once more, baste with sauce, and check doneness of pork chops. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and then serve.