Prep Time 10
Cook Time 20
- 2 pkgs Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 jar (7 oz) Pizza Sauce
- 1 lb Chopped Cooked Ham
- 4 oz Pepperoni
- 1/2 pkg (6 oz) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
NotesYou can easily turn this pizza calzone recipe into your family's own personalized calzone recipe. Add mushrooms, onions and green peppers for a "supreme" pizza, or double up the veggies and leave off the meat to make an easy, healthy vegetarian calzone. I make half of the pan "supreme" and half just ham and pepperoni to please everyone in my family.
- Grease the bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Unroll 1 of the packages of crescent rolls and place it onto the bottom of the pan. This will be the bottom crust of your pizza calzone.
- Spread pizza sauce on top. Layer on the pepperoni and mozzarella (and any other toppings you'd like to add).
- Unroll the second package of crescent rolls and lay it over the toppings, creating the top crust of your pizza calzone.
- Bake at 350?F for 20 minutes or until golden and slightly browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve.