Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 8-10 hrs
- 1 Package (8 Count) Hamburger Buns
- 1 (3 lbs) Boneless Pork Shoulder
- 1/2 Bottle Original BBQ Sauce - Original
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp (Packed) Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Iodized Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Coarse Ground Pepper
- Rinse the pork shoulder and pat dry.
- Create a dry rub with paprika, dark brown sugar, salt and pepper, and rub into meat.
- Place pork shoulder in crock-pot. Pour BBQ sauce over meat. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours, until tender.
- Remove the pork, and using 2 forks, shred the meat on a plate. Put the shredded meat BACK in the crock-pot for another 30 minutes. Serve over hamburger bun.