Prep Time 10-12
Cook Time 10
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 pkt Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1, chopped Yellow Onions
- 1 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine ranch dressing mix, egg, onion, crackers and ground beef into a large mixing bowl.
- Shape and mold the meat mixture into burger patties 1 inch thick. Preheat grill to high heat. Oil grates, and place patties on grill.
- Cook 5 minutes per side for medium doneness.
- Serve the burgers on the buns, topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion.