Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 20-25
- 1 Cup Beef Gravy
- 1 Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Chopped Yellow Onions
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 6 peeled and chopped Large Potatoes
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 Cups Mixed Vegetables - Frozen
- 1 Pkg. Shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add chopped potatoes and cook until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain the potatoes, mash, and mix with milk, butter, cream cheese and half of the cheddar cheese until smooth.
- In a large skillet set to medium-high heat, combine ground beef and chopped onion. Cook until beef is brown. Drain excess fat and set aside. Mix in mixed vegetables and beef gravy.
- Take a casserole dish, and spoon in beef mixture. Spread a layer of mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with other half of cheddar cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.