Prep Time 15
Cook Time 25-30
- 8 ounces, uncooked Spaghetti
- 3 , thinly sliced; green portion only scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
NotesAllow 10 minutes of cooling time before serving. Serve with Mantia's Garlic Toast and a side of Mantia's Pasta Sauce to surely please the whole family.
- Boil water, and cook spaghetti according to package. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a 9x10 skillet and grease with 1/2 tbsp. of butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, scallion, pepper and 3 tbsp. of Parmesan; whisk together.
- Add cooked spaghetti to mixture. Once all mixed, pour mixture into skillet; spreading evenly.
- Apply remaining butter and Parmesan on top of mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden and center is solid.