Soups & Salads
Asparagus Caesar Salad
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 10
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs, soft-boiled and halved
- 1 head Iceburg Lettuce
- 1 Cup Asparagus
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1/4 cup Croutons, optional
- 1-2 tbs Caesar Salad Spritzer
- 1/2 Radish, thinly sliced
NotesLooking for more veggies? Top with black olives and fresh tomatoes.
- In a medium pot, boil 1-2 inches of water. Chop hard ends off asparagus. Once boiling, add asparagus and cook for 4-5 minutes. Asparagus will be slightly tender. Drain asparagus and run under cold water to stop cooking process. Continue to run under c
- old water until asparagus is cool. Chop asparagus into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Arrange lettuce on plates, then top with asparagus pieces. Thinly slice radish and place over asparagus pieces.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and spray with Portmann?s Caesar Salad Spritzer as desired.
- Place soft-boiled egg halves and croutons (if using) on top of each salad. Season with salt and black pepper before serving.