Choosing the Right Foods Can Be Easy
Save-A-Lot has many healthy options around the perimeter of our store including fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, and dairy products. While there are plenty of healthy options in our aisles, our fresh, high quality meat and produce are especially healthy and delicious.
Below you'll find a few of our tips for affordable healthy eating!
- Buy in-season produce. It tastes better and is less expensive
- Try introducing Coburn Farms Almond Milk into your menu
- Eat protein rich foods like lean meats, seafood, and nuts. They will keep you feeling fuller longer.
- Add Marcum Spices to your dishes for more flavor without extra calories.
- Plan your meals and make a shopping list. Stick to it and you'll be in, out and on your way
- Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, and lean meats. They are healthier options.
- If you shop when you're hungry, you are more likely to buy junk food.